Monday, March 21, 2011

Fun Finds

Whoa, it has been awhile since I have posted. I have been really busy with school. Luckily, I am on spring break and can show you all some things I was very excited about!


 An awesome vintage leather bag that my camera came in.
 This is the old Polaroid that came in the case. I got both of these at a flea market for only $8!
 My mom got me this great looking white plate to hang in my one day kitchen, and I found these great candlestick holders for only $2 as a set! ( At the same flea market!)
 This is a very vogue vase that doesn't even need anything in it. I loved it and had to get it...only $3 dollars!
I got the lamp stand at Goodwill ( I love that place), and my mom found the hardware at a really cool store with different booths. All I needed to do was add the bow and rosette and TADA!





I collect cameras and this was an awesome find. It is a vintage Polaroid Land Camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment